Monday, January 24, 2011

Trust


Happy Monday everyone!!

here's a tag to share and

do hop over to Betty's as she is giving away ATCs of "love"


I may have shared this quote previously but it stood out amongst others as I was leafing through my notes...

"Once we conclude that the basic nature of humanity is compassionate
rather than aggressive, our relationship to the world around us changes immediately.
Seeing others as basically compassionate instead of hostile and selfish helps us relax,
trust, live at ease. It makes us happier."


The 14th Dalai Lama


~steph~

5 comments:

brandi said...

~a sweet sweet tag and beautiful quote you have shared...recycling words...some are just to good...a shame it would be if they were not spoken and shared!!! much love light and blessings~

sharon said...

Beautiful tag with a bird and flowers, that says love to me! Thank you for the wonderul quote, A good one to remember and live by.

Anonymous said...

Insightful quote and so how I am feeling more of every day. wonderful layered collage Steph....xox Corrine

ooglebloops said...

I love your tag - and the words of the Dalai Lama are so true............

~*~Patty S said...

my T today is about a very special "trust" :) :) :)

Lovely tag and your Dalia Lama quotes always touch my heart

oxo