Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ginseng flower on Tuesday..

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

I've just been to Caterina's and she's having "sari tea"
and my other Tea Tuesday friends will be sharing their tea adventures too...
So, hop over to Kimmie's and you'll find them..

My tea story today is about 2 owl (Japanese) cups and Ginseng Flower tea..


which health properties are equivalent to the Ginseng plant (of course :)
"strengthening the Qi, promotes restfulness, etc...." < I need them ;) >

The owls? well I lugged them back from Florida!!
ah well when you love tea, there are no limits to buying tea paraphernalias... ;)

By the way, remember to drop your name into the "Giveaway" hat right before this post, below
to receive Asian theme collage and art materials with the Somerset mags...
The owners will be announced next Tuesday (18th January)!
(PS I'm actually sourcing these materials and packaging them especially for the giveaways ..after all I'm here in Asia :)))  )
 Happy Tuesday!!!

~steph~

14 comments:

Joanna said...

Love those Japanese owl cups, so sweet. My name's in the hat, keeping my fingers crossed!

Caterina Giglio said...

oh your owlies are darling Steph and thanks for the shout out! got my post done last night, busy day today!! I will look for a tea with Ginseng in it, I am all for strengthening the QI! xo

sharon said...

Those cups are adorable Steph! Your tea sounds exotic....I will have to broaden my horizons soon!

Anonymous said...

Owl cups are sweet, you and Snap have something in common with collecting tea cups and pots. xox Corrine

Halle said...

Oh my...those owls are too cute! I had ginseng tea today as well!

Sandy Ang said...

Such unique tea cups - you must have been extra careful with them on the flight. And ginseng flower sounds lovely

Unknown said...

I do so love your owl cups too!!! I would have lugged them halfway around the world too!! Thank you so much Steph for your lovely and sweet Christmas gifts! I received them yesterday - just in time for today's tea post!! You are dear to send your thoughtfulness this far! The word "trust" has special meaning for me and will carry me through the coming year I am sure! Thank you!

~*~Patty S said...

how cute that your cups are from FL...tea sounds lovely and special as always dear Steph

thanks again for TWO chances to be a lucky winner in your super giveaway!
oxo

Dianne said...

How cute are these!!!!

*jean* said...

o the owl cups are perfect!! so sweet...happy t tuesday!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Dear Steph,

First, thank you so much for the lovely gifts you sent. I got them when I got home from the PO yesterday afternoon. Although my power had been turned back on, I was exhausted from shoveling out my car and driveway, then sliding my way to the PO. Thank you for thinking of me. You are way, way too generous.

Second, these little lidded cups are adorable. You have the best taste in tea cups. And I can see you have great taste in tea, too. Ginseng Flower tea sounds delightful. You have access to far better tea than I ever could, but like you, I prefer the loose leaf, not the bag.

Happy belated Tea Tuesday. I hope to send a few of my UK friends your way today, too. I know once they get here, they will LOVE what they see!

She Who Doodles said...

it's not only the tea, for the full relaxation benefit, the cup is a very important part of the package. enjoy. fascinated by your asian themed collage and art materials. may have to drop my name in the hat. i do alot of asian themed collages and always looking for new materials.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Hi dear friend. I thought you might enjoy my blog post today. Just another thank you from the bottom of my trusting heart!

Betty said...

Love the cups! Too bad it's from Florida...love to have them...