Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tea Tuesday


Contrary to the heat wave, we've been getting lots of rain over here in Singapore..
The weather has been wet, muggy and in some areas in Singapore, there were flash floods. 
Fortunately for us, we were not affected but the continuos rain and the lack of sunshine brought down the temperature a teeny bit from our usual tropical heat....
the evenings are cool and sometimes we experience a slight chill.

I chose to brew some Ginseng... for all it's goodness stated in the books, ( I hope it works ;)) )
especially in the revitalising bit.
I needed that....
I've been busy but I'm glad I've learnt to consciously sit down and enjoy a cup of tea and to share it with  Kimmie and the wonderful bloggers on Tea Tuesday.

Enjoy your cuppa!!

steph


8 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Lovely lotus tea cup and pot dear Steph. Ginseng tea really is good for what ails you isn't it ... heat is something I never quite get used to. After a dry start to our summer it has rained a little every day making it very humid here too ...
Happy T Tuesday to you
oxo

Anonymous said...

Hope the floods stay far away, I will be glad when the tropical humidity leaves us here, but another week I think. Hope the ginseng does the trick! xox Corrine

Caterina Giglio said...

lovely t set and I hope you are feeling refreshed! happy t day to you! xx's

Yvonne said...

Happy to find your blog as I'm new to T on Tuesdays. Love your tea set as that is my favorite color. I am in Texas, U.S. and is very hot here. Getting lots of rain, as it's hurricane season here. So, tea is very relaxing for me. See you on Tueadays. :)

Unknown said...

Ginseng is a good idea :)
and I love what you say about consciously sitting down to enjoy it .... that may be the most revitalising part about it!

Have a beautiful day today and every day! Kimmie

Dianne said...

Beautiful tea wares! So glad you are joining us!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm in love with this beautiful lotus tea cup and matching pot. They simply sparkle and shine, too. Hope the ginseng works for you. I've heard it is really good for you.

And I'm glad you have sat, shared your tea, and had a fun Tea Tuesday, too.

Nancy said...

The teapot and cup are gorgeous, makes the tea even better :)