Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Red and Green T on Tuesday!!

We were out window shopping at the

Orchard 313

on Sunday
and we couldn't resist
checking these out...


After much "deliberation" ;)) ,
we finally chose..


Uji greentea, strawberry and dafuku mochi waffle

with


Red Tea

The verdict?
Just the way I like it- not too sweet and the green tea waffle is delightful

afterwhich
we took a stroll along the Discovery Walk at 313
and Marche is right beside it.


It was like walking into a traditional swiss chalet...

 

and here's a warm hello from Marche's mascot


Happy Tea Tuesday Kimmie and everyone!!!

steph

10 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

What a delightful post dear Steph!
A Swiss Chalet in Singapore ... you have everything!
Your tea and the mochi treat sound wonderful too. I enjoy mochi, but it only comes in a slab (for lack of better description) here, nothing like that gorgeous waffle

I enjoyed your links this morning too.
Happy not too sweet/just right T to you today :)
oxo

sharon said...

Hi Steph! I just found your beautiful blog through Patti, and I am so inspired by your work and your posts! Beautiful!! And your zectangle work! I will be back soon to visit!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is incredible. Look at all those strawberries. I thought the cow was delightful. International flavors and sights must make Singapore a really special place to live. Swiss temptations and French creams. What better way to enjoy the day. Thanks for taking us along. Happy Tea Tuesday.

Unknown said...

what a unique place and a unique treat!!! I just love going to the other side of the world with your wonderful posts!!!
Happy Tuesday! Kimmie

*jean* said...

oo that looks so wonderful! happy t tues!!

Anonymous said...

Man, I want a waffle now. :)
You are in a lovely spot, so lucky!
Amy

Caterina Giglio said...

really fun post!! that green t waffle is wild!!!

Anonymous said...

That waffle looks delicious, ooh to have such wondrous choices so unusual, I will have to ask my friend who lived in Japan to find something like it in her secret sources! Glad you enjoyed Steph. xox Corrine

Dianne said...

The waffle thingy looks delightful!

Margaret said...

I had to smile (a lot) when I saw the cows! how delightful and in the middle of Singapore! Margaretx