Tuesday, July 6, 2010

T Tuesday

Sure is good to be home again...
and to join you for tea!! :))


and while we were away, I had my daily dose of tea and 
 saved these....


aren't these bottles beautiful?
see that curvaceous shape?
and the labels...
I am so inspired right now to "elevate these elements and create new worlds for them" (Lazenby). ....
(If only these bottles could talk !  ;)) ).

and this colorful wrapper from a japanese matcha (green tea powder) cookie....


ahhhh....delightful...

And of course we returned to a bountiful supply of tropical fruits for the season
and what we have here are the mangosteens..


Happy Tea Tuesday and do visit Kimmie and 
the T Tuesday gals for their unique stories and their tea adventures!


5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I so totally enjoy your always informative Tea Tuesday posts. I always learn so much, like what a mangosteen is. I love the colorful wrapper from the green tea powder cookie. I bet it ends up in some of your precious art.

Thank you again for the wonderful gift you sent me and the lovely tea I'm enjoying right now.

Caterina Giglio said...

oh I will join you!! i adore mangosteens! they are just so pricey here!! welcome back and happy t day!

~*~Patty said...

Wonderful exotic flavor to your tea post as always dear Steph ... fresh mangosteens = beautiful ... I have only enjoyed freeze dried ones so far

I imagined you opening your tea cookie ever so carefully to preserve that brilliant packaging!

I'm glad you're back home too!
Happy T Tuesday
oxo

Unknown said...

welcome back!!! Isn't it wonderful to bring home something different than the usual sort of souvenir? I'm sure you'll create some beautiful art with these things - and have memories of your trip intertwined with it :)

Happy T today!!! Kimmie

Dianne said...

I've never heard of mangosteens! I will definitely be on the lookout for them to try!