Sunday, April 25, 2010

Travel journal...


I spent the weekend
fixing my sewing machine
and with much determination
I wanted to make a journal for an upcoming trip..


and I'm glad I persevered...


this is the cover of my travel journal..

 
(This is a giclee print from DJ Petitt)

I'll be posting the pages of this journal soon..

As for the trip, I've been looking forward to it..
It's not our usual trip as tourists
but more so with a purpose..
something I've been wanting to do for a long time.....

And so I wish you a happy happy week ahead

love always 
steph

8 comments:

Lori Saul said...

This is absolutely stunning Steph- what a beautiful beginning to your journey (your trip and journal)- can't wait to see how it unfolds!

Mescrap said...

Absolutely gorgeous !!!
Love the pieces ... and also the print.
Enjoy your journey.

Betty said...

Love this! i want to buy one machine too after i settle down abit...u show me?

Steph said...

Most certainly, dear friend...

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

this is REALLY gorgeous Steph, also lovely seeing a peek of some of your pages!

have fun traveling!
oxo

Susan Williamson said...

I love this journal. It makes me want to crawl inside and go on your travels with you.

Johwey Redington said...

The cover of your journal is gorgeous. Very french-inspired! I love it.

Teresa aka Tess said...

Beautiful journal....