Sunday, September 27, 2009

only words will do....

The weekend has been physically tiring and I've decided to sit in the garden to enjoy the evening breeze and listen to the call of the birds before sundown. With my camera and moleskine weekly notebook in hand, I headed straight to our little sanctuary....





It felt really good to just write my thoughts in my moleskine everytime....particularly today, where i felt physically tired and a little low in my "creative quotient". One of the reasons why  I keep both a visual journal and another one which allows me to only write.

The scent from the frangipani flowers around me  (an example above), the gentle breeze and the call of the birds, proved to be just about what I needed to revitalize. And of course these beautiful works of nature......


ginger flower



 jasmine species
Stay Happy!
steph

No comments: