Saturday, July 2, 2011

Grateful..


Today I am grateful to have friends...


Friends who care..

Friends who are mindful of my needs....

Friends who made me feel that I belong..

and 

Friends who stood by me..

amidst changes and adjustments...


they stayed true and believed in me....


friends who reached out
when I needed them....


"The living moment is everything"
D.H. Lawrence

Thank you dear friends....


and here's wishing you a

Happy Canada Day
and
a Happy 4th of July to my friends in the USA!!


always...
steph

7 comments:

Betty said...

i love these pages...purple! i m still stuck today...

Joanna said...

Wonderful pages, wonderful friends.

xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That's actually what a true friend does. I'm so glad you have friends like that, too. And I am in LOVE with those pages you created. As always, I study them intently, wishing I could make art as great as you. Thanks for the real and visual inspiration.

~*~Patty S said...

Your creativity and sentiments are precious and beautiful dear Steph...just like you are!

"The living moment is everything" is WOW!!!

such an honor to call you friend
oxo

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work Steph, these are so full of color and mood. Great, great quote, friends are everything in this life aren't they. xox Corrine

Dianne said...

beautiful collage, painting, and sentiments...

Cynthia Schelzig said...

What a wonderful collage and look at those backgrounds....mmmmmmmmyummy!