Friday, July 22, 2011

All the rage....


about Artrage!

I had the opportunity to play with this IPAD application

and it got me hooked...


although I do prefer getting my hands dirty..
playing and mixing colors with paints, mediums and collaging...

this could be a nice addition to bring along
on a trip...
or even some lunch time art on the go
to get that creative muse going....

There's definitely more functions to be discovered..and I'll keep you posted... :))

Meanwhile, I think I'll go get my brushes and mediums.... :)

Check out this link and more for Artrageousness!!!


Have an artful weekend!!!

steph




5 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Wow! I have never heard of this, but then again, I just got an ipad2 on Sunday (big surprise from hubby) so...I just peeked at it, thanks to you! it's on sale for 99 cents, so I got the app! Fun!

Anonymous said...

Everyone is getting into the tech app thing, guess I will have to try it too. Fun. And, yes. great for all the traveling you do! xox Corrine

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am probably the one person left on this planet over 6 years old who doesn't own a cell phone, much less all that digi tech stuff. To say I am impressed is an understatement. Really love what you have created.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Amazing what you can do with technology these days. My cousin had to talk me into blogging two years ago and I wasn't even sure I would like it. I'm still pretty much way behind on all the new gadgets out there. Have fun! Best wishes, Tammy

~*~Patty S said...

WOWEE
not being much of a techie person or gadget girl...this amazes me even more...really looks like you know what you're doing and I imagine the possibilities are endless!

Enjoy * Enjoy!
oxo