Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Arteastiq on Tuesday...

We were out again on Saturday to the ..




And found this beautiful tea cafe..


ARTEASTIQ

as you can see, the decor is
chic and pretty.
The cafe is part of a furniture shop and
it's parked in a comfortable corner facing the windows with a view..
the colors on these chairs looks yummy and they reminded me of the color of macaroons.
( I admit these chairs did inspire me to dot colors on my tags found here and here...;) )


Well, macaroons are not on the menu here but a nice selection of
  tea brewed differently.
I ordered Oolong with Lychee tea.


This is the perfect blend...light and refreshing...
served with coconut cookies


and food...oh my
we had apple cake, terriyaki chicken roll on indian crepe (called prata in Singapore),
top shell mango salad, crab salad on toast, turkey ham and smoked salmon
included in the set ..


The experience at ARTEASTIQ was delightful
and we'll certainly be back again.


PS:  If you would like to create this brew,
you could purchase canned Lychees (which is used in this recipe as well)
Canned lychees are commonly found in the asian supermarkets. 


Happy T Tuesday and do visit Kimmie for the list of
bloggers who shares their wonderful tea stories.

steph

8 comments:

brandi said...

~a simply gorgeous day of tea...i have the same glass teapot...my most beloved one...as for the lychee...sounds tantalizing...will have to try...thank you for sharing such a day with us...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

Caterina Giglio said...

yummy!!! and I adore those chairs!

~*~Patty S said...

oooo delightful T today dear Steph ... my mouth watered when I saw the lychee ... what a great idea to use it in tea!

this does look like a lovely place you would want to visit again and again, thank you for sharing it with us!

Happy T Tuesday to you and yours!
oxo
I am off to check out your links :)

Anonymous said...

YOu have the most wonderful places to visit. What a delight and the food looks gorgeous! Lucy you. Thanks for sharing Steph. xox Corrine

Yvonne said...

Oh my it all looks so lovely and inviting. Thank you for sharing.

Dianne said...

Looks like it was a lovely day...

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love the decor of this restaurant. I can see why you would be inspired by it and the cute chairs. But the food simply made my mouth water. I am really, really hungry now. What a beautiful and ARTEASETIQ experience you share with us today.

Betty said...

i have been wanted to go there! but no tea buddy