I had a really fruitful weekend.. or rather "artful".
Firstly, I completed 2 altered art projects
one of them is shown here:
This is a gift for a colleague of mine,
the background is a crackled finish using Elmer's glue and acrylic paints.
A layer of glaze with titan buff was painted onto the crackled backgound
to give it a "frescoed" look (just wondering if there's such a description :)) ).
Collage images from scrapbooking papers.
I hope she''ll like it, I can't wait to present it to her tomorrow. ;)
I made a couple of tags ..
using scraps of papers, envelopes, postage stamps etc...
I am all charged up for the coming week!