Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Evening tea and journalling

Hi everyone...it's Tuesday evening in Singapore
and I trust you had a good week so far....
well it's time to wind down after a day's work..

tonight, I'm having Tie Kuan Yin


in a mug which I made myself many many years back..

It's been many tiring weeks and I missed

the journalling and my usual Art time...


well I've been trying to sneak some time for art here and there...
and tonight I wrote on one of 2 newly bound art journals..
with signatures assembled from odd sizes from my stash of watercolor paper,
sandwiched between laces and fabric...

Please join Kimmie and the Tea Tuesday gang for delicious tea stories..

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

(I'll be traveling next week for a short getaway
cum work so I hope to share an exotic tea story
from Lijiang, Yunnan the following week)


Till then.....
stay happy

steph

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh my! That hand bound art journal looks like it is going to be a wonderful inspiration. What a great way to use some of your watercolor paper.

Your tea looks very interesting, and I am totally impressed with your mug. You are an artist of many talents.

Have fun on your trip and bring photos back for us, please!

~*~Patty S said...

it's always lovely and exotic stopping by for tea with you dear Steph

hope you get more creative time...looking forward to your travel
:)

Happy T to you dear one
oxo
p.s. your mug is wonderful and all the more special that you created it!
I have never tried my hand at pottery

Wendy said...

Kuan Yin is one of my favorite Goddesses and I have many statues of her around my house, so I would probably love that tea. And the teapot you made is so beautiful!

What a lovely and tranquil tea, thank you :)

Tea on Tuesdays

Nancy said...

Happy T Tuesday :) and happy travels to you too!

Unknown said...

Your handmade mug is beautiful! You are a woman of many talents! And your art journal too .... It will be made even more beautiful with all that you fill it with!

Have a good work week .... Looking forward to your "travel tea!"

Anonymous said...

Love your journal Steph, looks very plush and full of good things to add to. I love mugs like that, didn't know you were a potter too. Can't wait for a new travel adventure, they are always a joy to read. xox Corrine

Terri Kahrs said...

Steph, your journal is stunning! How I wish touch all of that luscious texture! Have a safe trip, and thanks for your recent visit and lovely comment! Hugs, Terri